November 2, 2008

Squish

So I've turned into a complete and total mush-ball lately. I've become obsessed with wedding blogs and wedding photography. Most especially either or both of the above that feature same sex couples. I curl up on the couch with my laptop and read and read and tear up over stories of couple's magic day. I think it's becoming a bit of an obsession. I've started looking at wedding dresses and ring settings and caterers and venues. And I'm not even engaged. Though I suppose I might as well be. I'm in love. I knew when I met D 5 years ago that there was something special about her and what we had together. It took several years to get to where we are now, but it was worth the wait. Now I don't want to wait another minute. All I can thing about is standing up in front of everyone we know and love and sharing our love with them. I want to commit myself to our life together in front of as many witnesses as we can find. And babies. I want babies. Or maybe just one since it will be most likely be a lengthy and expensive process. My clock is ticking loudly in her ear and I'm sure is driving her crazy. But that's ok. I'll continue lurking on wedding blogs and saving pictures for my "wedding board" into a folder on my desktop and when the time comes I'll be prepared!

No comments: